About Moxie Girl Musings

Moxie Girl Musings is about starting over from square one after tragedy impacted my young family. It's filled with stories of triumph, struggle, snafus, hopes, and dreams. Sometimes there will be features from other writers that I like and every so often I'll include an original short story, but normally I simply write what's on my mind at the time. Welcome to my unfiltered true-life story as I figure out this thing called life. http://www.amberleaeaston.com

Friday, December 19, 2014

There Comes a Time #Inspiration #life

There comes a time...

to stop pretending to be fine

to say what you really feel

to reject conformity

to question everything

to embrace your power

to confront the bullies

to take a risk

to take a stand

to let go of the past

to forgive

to love again

to be fearless

to kiss

to kick ass

to dance

to nap

to shout

to sing at the top of your lungs

to demand respect

to say screw it and screw you

There comes a time to break free and be true to your soul. 

Time.
Can you feel it sleeping through your fingers like tiny grains of sand?  

AL Easton
The Movie Viewers, 1952--Photograph by J.R. Eyerman

1 comment: